Saturday, May 4, 2013

Amitabh Bachchan: US Media confused me for Leonardo DiCaprio



The New York premiere of the Hollywood film The Great Gatsby, the noise went away for a moment and left the U.S. media wonder if Leonardo DiCaprio has arrived, but it was actually from Bollywood Amitabh Bachchan. The public's cheer was overwhelming, says Big B.

"Back From The Great Gatsby first and I must say ... the EF (extended family) was the main attraction. Simply Superb!. U.S. media, fans, security in shock. Thank my ED, and a large thank you to those who cheered their lungs. U.S. media believed Leonardo came when the noise was up, "Big B tweeted.

He said if it were not for his extended family, his fans, moving the stands, "no one would have even noticed me."

The red carpet event "emotional" for him.

"Actually I have no words to express my gratitude to everyone who sang on the streets of New York City .. Strongly" to deploy more. (IANS)

0 comments :

Post a Comment