Thursday, May 2, 2013

Drunken Reese Witherspoon said to the policeman "I panicked," and "I was pregnant" when arrested


Even Reese Witherspoon is not a perfect person...

The general flawless actress and mother of three children, is holding up her disorderly conduct arrest last month, Good Morning America Thursday she said and her husband Jim Toth (who was on suspicion of DUI arrested) "made ​​a mistake, and that it is something that absolutely was not going to happen again. "
"It is totally unacceptable, and we are very sorry and ashamed," said the 37-year-old star of the mud.

-->
"We went to dinner in Atlanta and had too many glasses of wine," he said. "We thought we were very good to drive and we were not ... We know better, and I should not have done that."
"I saw prevent [the police] that my husband and I literally freaked me," he said. "I told him that I was pregnant. 'M not pregnant.' S Told all sorts of crazy things. "
"I was so disrespectful to him," he said. "I have cops in my family. I work with the police every day. Know better. Quite simply unacceptable."
NEW: Reese talks success, women and babies Tennessee
Witherspoon said telling children Ava, 13, Deacon, 9 and Tennessee, 8 months, was particularly difficult. "We must say that we make a mistake if you take responsibility and to take responsibility and do everything we can to make it right," he said.
We all remember the Academy Award-winning play Harvard-trained lawyer, Elle Woods in the film Legally Blonde, and the document has a significant influence on Witherspoon, also. "I played a lawyer in a movie so many times that I think I'm a lawyer," he said. "And of course, I'm not a lawyer, because I was arrested."
"When a police officer tells you to keep in the car, you're in the car," he added. "I've learned, that's for sure."

-->

0 comments :

Post a Comment